The Faculty of Economics at the National University was established in September 1964 under the name of the Faculty of Economics of the Department of Corporate Economics, led by Drs.M.Slamet Saubary (Alm) as Dean, and M. Kamil Tjokroaminoto (Alm) as Secretary of the Faculty.
During 1964-1983, the lecturing activities of this faculty moved from Jl. Pegangsaan Timur and took place in Public Health (afternoon class), only to move again to Jl. Diponegoro, taking place after the school hours of PSKD. The subsequent move to Jl. Perwira (SMPN 4) was also inevitable. When the G-30-PKI rebellion arose in 1965, UNAS students who joined in KAMI (Indonesian Students Action Unity) managed to seize two Chinese School buildings on Jl. Kalilio 17-19, and Jl. Senen Raya. The building on Jl. Senen Raya was then given to Ibnu Chaldun University. In 1966 the building on Jl. Kalilio was used as a center of activity for National University. Thus, UNAS lecturing activities also moved to the building on Jl. Kalilio 17-19, which lasted from 1966 to 1983.
In 1982, UNAS managed to build a campus on Jl. Sawo Manila, Pejaten, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta, resulting in all academic and administrative activities being concentrated there, including the Faculty of Economy as one of the National University’s activity units. In 1985, UNAS succeeded in improving its status from REGISTERED to RECOGNIZED. At the same time, the name of the department also changed to become the Department of Corporate Management. The number of students also increased, prompting FE UNAS to start doing lectures in the morning during the academic year of 1983/1984. Further lectures conducted in the morning, afternoon, and evening until now.
The eligibility of Management Studies Program continues to increase from year to year. In the academic year of 1991/1992, the status of the Study Program of the Corporate Management increased from RECOGNIZED to EQUALIZED based on Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture of RI No. 10131/0/1991. In the academic year of 1997/1998, the status of the Corporate Management of UNAS increased from EQUALIZED to ACCREDITED under the decision of National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT) Number. 001/BAN-PT/AK-1/VIII/1998. Furthermore, in 2006, the Corporate Management Department of UNAS also earned ACCREDITED status based on Decision of National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT) Number: 001/BAN-PT/AK-1/I /2006 with the “A” Accreditation. In 2010, the Department of Management retained the “A” Accreditation as stipulated in Decree of BAN-PT Number: 046/BAN-PT/Ak-XIII/II/2011).
The Management Program, in facing any future challenges, consistently implements the development of teaching and learning methods. Along with the curriculum development, periodic evaluation has been conducted to meet the demands of the community on the basis of Competency-Based Curriculum (KBK), which has been widely used since 2003/2004. With an enhanced curriculum, the program is expected to see competent graduates who can compete in the career world. Overall, the Management Department has produced graduates who have what it takse to answer the demands by companies, government agencies, universities, and entrepreneurs in various sectors.
Vision Prodi Management creates and realizes a leading education in the field of management science at national and international level dynamic, progressive and qualified in the year 2025
- To form a Bachelor of Management Economics that has the competence, and high integrity and spirit of Pancasila insightful.
- Implement education, research and community service, by implementing expertise in the field of management science for the benefit of society.
- Form a Bachelor who has high ability in adapting to work environment and change of science and technology progress, by developing and improving professionalism in management science.
- Improve the quality of lecturers in accordance with the development and progress of science and technology, by holding a continuing academic education and professions in the field of management for the development of knowledge and character of learners.
- Improving the governance of facilities and infrastructure in developing academic activities in the field of management science effectively and efficiently.
The goal set Management Study Program as follows:
1. The achievement of the quality of education and teaching with graduates who have high competence in the fie Study ld of management science
2. The achievement of the quality and quantity of research to develop and apply science and technology management, as well as support the development of the learning process
3. The achievement of community service activities to apply management science and technology in order to increase community empowerment
4. The achievement of the efficiency and effectiveness of institutional management to generate governance infrastructure Faculty of Economics and transparent
– Lecture Room AC regular
– Classroom Student Centered Learning
– (Concentration of student learning with multimedia and internet facilities)
– Laboratory of Accounting
– Computer lab
– Laboratory Statistics
– Faculty Secretariat Location: Block II 2nd floor
MORNING & EVENING CLASS SCHEDULE